Peer-Assisted Recovery Services in a Hospital Setting
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the value of peer-to-peer service
- Describe where and how peer specialist services fit in a Recovery Oriented System of Care
- Recognize the structure and services provided by SOS Recovery Community Organization
- Define a peer specialist role (formally included recovery coaches) including key tenets and particular functions
- Describe the role of a peer specialist in a hospital setting
- List resources on caring for people who inject drugs as well as an acronym and terms “cheat sheet” .